THE PUEBLO: LIGHT TAN SUEDE, LAVENDER & RED BEADED BABY MOCCASINS
This variant is currently sold out
Authentic Native American-made, hand-beaded moccasins from New Mexico.
- Bead Colors: Pearlescent Lavender, White, Red & Orange
- Suede Color: Light Tan
- Sizes & Measurements:
- 2.5: Approximately 6 to 9 months // 4 inches long & 1.75 inches wide (at ball of foot)
- 3.5: Approximately 9 to 12 months // 4.25 inches long & 1.75 inches wide (at ball of foot)
- 5: Approximately 12 to 24 months // 4.75 inches long & 2.25 inches wide (at ball of foot)
- 7: Approximately 2 to 2.5 years // 5.5 inches long & 2.75 inches wide (at ball of foot)
*Moccasins are handmade & hand-beaded by a member of the Tiwa Tribe from the Taos Pueblo in New Mexico.
**Colors, styles & beading may vary and some imperfections may occur due to the handmade nature of this product